Blog Love



Farsighted Fly Girl got tagged for being a favorite blog of the wise and wonderful Saleemah at Mahogany Chic, which features a great mix of beauty, fashion and politics. I feel extremely grateful for the recognition since this blog has only been around for a very short time. I'm a blogging newbie but I still know a great blog when I see one! Here are some for my favorites:


Almost Fearless, which follows the enthralling account of Christine, who ditched her job to travel the world.


Bohemian Bahamian, which focuses on the experiences of a sociology grad student of Bahamian heritage.

Cool Travel Guide, a beyond cool account of exotic adventures from an Aussie travel writer based in Dubai.

Lalla Lydia offers the intriguing perspective of an American living in Morocco.


Out and About in Africa, serves up a hodgepodge of tidbits about Sudan, Kenya, African fashion designers and African history from an American international development worker.

She's So Flyy, a really popular blog that explores musing on pop culture, fashion and being fly.

Two Jet Set Divas provides all the travel tips you need from a diva's viewpoint.


Here are the rules:
1. The nominated is allowed to put this picture on their blogs.
2. Link to the person that hearted you.
3. Nominate at least 7 people and link to them.
4. Leave a message on those people's blogs to make them aware that they've been nominated.





Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for listing me! I love your blog as well. I'm dealing with the aftermath of Ike, so I'll respond to it on my blog soon. Take care!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for tagging me! I added you to my blogroll which I meant to do a long time ago but got around to doing it today at the same time as my tag post. I enjoyed following your links to those blogs!
Anonymous said…
You're welcome ladies!
Anonymous said…
awww thank you!!! it is truly appreciated. truly.

i lubs your blog too!!
Anonymous said…
How cool is that! Keep up the good work.

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Through A Liberian Childhood

Puerto Rico's Taino Culture

Switzerland's Fete Des Vignerons