Next Stop: Toronto & TBEX


Toronto happens to be one of my favorite cities. So much so that I actually moved there years ago but couldn't fathom living someplace even colder than Chicago.  I'm  thrilled to be returning to this vibrant, diverse city to attend the TBEX travel blogger conference. I spoke at the inaugural TBEX conference in Chicago so it will be exciting to see just how much this event has exploded over the years. I'll also be re-visiting some of my fave Toronto haunts like the Royal Ontario Museum and the landmark CN Tower, pictured above in the Toronto skyline. Visits to T.O's ethnic communities and music venues will round out my world-wind visit so stay tuned for posts next week.

Comments

Indrani said…
Wow! So you are attending the conference! Great show!
Have a good trip, Rosalind... I'm eager to hear more!
Catherine said…
sounds a very interesting conference - would be interested to hear more about what happens at a blogging conference..
Fly Girl said…
Indrani,Andrew, Catherine, TBEX travel bloggers conference was packed with fun and useful workshops, as usual. I'll be posting some of my experiences soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Through A Liberian Childhood

Puerto Rico's Taino Culture

Switzerland's Fete Des Vignerons