Relaxing At St. Lucia's Malabar Beach




It's the heart of winter in Chicago. Snow and ice covers the ground. The "Hawk" is out everyday, blasting a frosty wind down the streets. A gray, gloomy cast covers the sky. I see all of this but I'm not really here to feel it. Mentally, I'm in St. Lucia, sitting on the sands of Malabar Beach in Castries, listening to the waves rush back and forth to the shore. The sun gently sets, creating a rosy glow in the sky. It's a soothing scene that beats cozying up with Netflix. Join me if you like.

Comments

No,w that's what I call "proper alienation". :-)

Greetings from London.
Fly Girl said…
Cubano, Ha! I knew you'd appreciate it.
Anonymous said…
I have a year until I sell it all and just travel.

You paint a compelling scene.

In my head I'm already gone :) lol

Thanks!

Mark

http://minimalistlifestyle.wordpress.com
http://havepackmusttravel.blogspot.ca/
Fly Girl said…
Mark, I'm sure you will love a life of travel! Thanks so much for dropping by!

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling Through A Liberian Childhood

Puerto Rico's Taino Culture

Switzerland's Fete Des Vignerons